Tuesday 21 October 2014

Temora Traveller

I've been stitching lately to keep my mind off health matters and it really helps to calm a busy mind but you don't need me to tell stitchers that.
So I've been clamming and hexing to make the Hugs 'n Kisses Temora Traveller Bag, such a cute little project bag. I'm leaving out the main embroidery, instead using a print for the background, inspired by the Belle's version show on Helen's Blog.

I can't wait to start putting it together.
Thursday 30th October is the day I go in for surgery so I am a wee bit anxious about that but it's necessary and until then I will stitch like mad on this project and whatever else takes my fancy.

13 comments:

barb's creations said...

Good luck with your surgery, will be thinking of you and remember to take it easy when you're back home :) Barb.

Cardygirl said...

Looks good,, all the best for your surgery.

Susan said...

Great looking project. Good luck for next week. X

Leanne said...

Sorry to hear you have been having health issues. Take good care of your self and good luck with the surgery. Surgery isn't so bad these days those doctors are very clever and remember take the drugs - drugs are good.

Jan said...

Dear Jo, sending positive thoughts and big hugs to you. Good luck for your surgery and recovery - meanwhile, keep on with that project, it looks like a good one to concentrate on and stop your mind wandering off in other directions. Jan xx

Sue said...

Looks great, try not to worry too much, I know it's easy for me to say but we are all sending positive vibes your way!
Soon be time to get those ornaments out you made me last year!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Keep stitching Jo...it's a great stress reliever....take care and all the best xo

Noela said...

All the best for your surgery Jo. Yes we all need to do our breast screen checks. I like your version of Helen's bag, I have just ordered a pattern.
I will send lots of good thoughts your way on the 30th. Hugs........

Elyte said...

Great fabric choices. Keep busy and take care.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Stitching is the best medicine you take real good care of yourself xx

Helen said...

Good luck Jo

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Love it. Got mine in the mail last week. Must start planning what colours I want to do it. Im only a phone call away if you need me. Hugs

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I'm so grateful that you caught it early and will be ok. Sending you lots and lots of hugs dear Jo. Stitching will indeed help you through this time. Thinking of you.